36V 4.4Ah Self Balancing Electric Scooter , 2 Wheel Self Balancing
|Maximum Speed limit||14km/h|
|Max.climbing limit||15 degress|
|Minimus turning radius||zero|
|Motor power||2 x 350W Taiwan-made Quality Brushless DC Motor|
|Battery||36V, 4.4Ah DC|
|Charger Voltage||AC110-AC220V 50-60HZ|
|Charging Time||2~3 hours|
|Battery||4400WH; More than 5 years. Rechargeable 1000 times|
|Tyre||Tire 2 x 10 inch Export Tire.|
|Packing size||770*370*350 (mm)|
|Product size||650*270*270 (mm)|
|Height of footplate||80mm|
|Max.Height above ground||150mm|
|Color||Black, White, Blue, Green, Gold, Red|
|N.W. / G.W||13kg / 15kg|
|Bluetooth & speaker||including|
1. Use Samsung 18650 super lithium battery that has the best energy
accumulation effect and the most mature safety technique, which can
assure more than 90% over 1000 times charging and discharging. It
is safer and more hard-wearing.
2. Brand new master control technology. When suing one foot to get
on the vehicle, the body can keep balanced automatically. Only when
both feet stand can the rider rides the vehicle.
3. Ultra-quiet brushless electric machinery. Rotation speed control
system is comprehensively upgraded, more energy saving with smaller
4. Al-alloy die-casts the inner framework. The whole body is
die-casted using Al-alloy, stainless steel screws, with higher
intensity and lighter mass. It does not rust easily and is more
5. Lead-free copper pivot. Lead-free copper has features of being
flexible, hard-wearing and environment-friendly.
6. Inflation free solid tire. Using natural rubber to directly wrap
Al-alloy hub, avoiding the trouble of charging, and it can more
effectively buffer crash.
7. Two versions of balancing software built in. You can choose the
one that fits the road conditions or your riding style.
8. Standby mode. If the device is left idle for several minutes,
the smart will automatically shot down to save energy.
9. Bluetooth. The built-in Bluetooth 4.0 can connect a mobile phone
or wearable devices.
HOW IT WORKS:
MOVE ACCORDING TO YOUR BODY'S GRAVITY
Ajust your body's gravity, and it can go forward and backward, turn
right/left, and o° rotate.
step 1. To move forward or back ward on the scooter, the rider just
leans slightly forward or backward.
step 2. To turn right or left, the rider simply moves the foot on
left or right pedal.
step 3. Stand straightly, you will stop moving.
You get the sense of power and speed, yet you also feel a sense of
safety and absolute control, it all feels natural, safe and