Outdoor Sports Battery Powered Gyro Stabilized Electric Unicycle
Appication of the Feenoo unicycle
- Applies to many uses: go to the market, exhibition, go on patrol in
school or factory, go to the park, street as well.
- Suits for every road condition: the bituminous macadam, stone road,
greensward, square, snowfield.
Advantages of Owning a Feenoo unicycle
- No Pollution and no traffic jam.
- Can be used on different terrains.
- Saving time.
- Environmentally-Friendly: Use it to replace a car for short
distances. This reduces gas costs,
The high quality is base on focusing details
- Unicycle wheel: This self balancing elelctric unicycle wheel is made from a grade
of natural rubber with high elastic structure, its tensile
strength, elongation, stress definite elongation and tear strength
are super good.
- Led lights: Colorful LED lights, can also serve as a secure warning.
- Front and rear lights: The lighting and light matching capabilicty of the self balancing
electric unicycle is very important to the safety of night-driving.
- Power indicator: 4 LED power indicator show battary level, aviod suddently power
off to secure your driving safety.
- Handle: Economic design, comfortable to hold a 9.8 kg Freefeet unicycle.
- Pedal: Aluminium alloy pedals, surface antioxidant treatment, super-wide
design thereby make the riding more comfortable.
|Min Turning Radius:||0|
|Max Climbing (°):||≤ 30°|
|Battery Lifetime:||Over 1000 cycles|
The core components, high technology make our life better
- Motor -- like the heart: Feenoo use brushless quiet 500W powerful motor, can operate
- Imported battery -- like the blood: TESLA dedicated Samsung battery cells, 1000 times deep cycles
without damage to the battery, larger capacity, 20 km milleage
after only 60 minutes single charging.
- Gyroscope -- like the brain : Feenoo is equipted with three- axis gyrosensor and
accelerometers. It will adjust its algorythm automatically when
it's making a turing, so you can enjoy turing smoothly.
How it works
The Feenoo is a self balancing vehicle controlled by gyro sensors
that will keep it upright and react to how you place your weight.
You drive it by gently leaning forward. To brake and slow down you
lean gently backward. It is very natural, it's easier to experience
than to explain.
- One trainning belt.
- One set self balancing unicycle.
- One charger.
- Two training wheels.